Lakshmi : Hindu Goddess of wealth , fortune , love and beauty : Lakshmi or Mahalaxmi ( Mahalakshmi ) is the Hindu Goddess of wealth, fortune, love and beauty, the lotus flower and fertility. Representations of Lakshmi (or Shri) are found in Jain and Buddhist monuments, in addition to Hindu temples. Generally thought of as the personification of material fortune and prosperity, she is somewhat analogous to the Greco-Roman Aphrodite or Venus, as she also represents eroticism and is similarly thought to have originally "borne of the sea" in her most famous myth, as did those love goddesses. Various Avatar of Lakshmi - Consort on Vishnu : She is the consort of Vishnu and married his incarnations Rama (in her incarnation as Sita), Krishna (as Rukmini) and Venkateshwara (as Alamelu). In addition to Rukmini, however, she was also thought to have incarnated as the milkmaid Radha, Krishna's youthful lover prior to his marriage to Rukmini. In Vaishnava traditions, She is believed to be the Mother Goddess and the Shakti of Narayan. Material : fiber , Bronze Finish Size : 7.25" inches Height x 4.25" inches wide Weight : 660 gm.
- Material: Porcelain Bone China, Color: Brown
- Package Contents: 1 Lakshmi Statue
- Item Size: 7.25" x 4.25" x 3.50"
- Lakshmi: Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, love and beauty, Lakshmi or Mahalaxmi (Mahalakshmi) is the Hindu goddess of wealth
- Representations of Lakshmi (or Shri) are found in Jain and Buddhist monuments, in addition to Hindu temples
- Lakshmi Hindu Goddess Hinduism statue sculpture figurine